I don't want to be a brick in a wall. All bricks look the same and they are cemented into place, kept in rigid order. And walls divide. And life is like banging your head...

bigger, better, faster, more

I think I'm suffering from blog envy. I took a look around and saw that everyone else was getting more hits, had better content and flashier bits. I looked down at mine and felt like I did when I looked around the showers in the changing rooms at school. Put it this way, I was always the shortest at school and the rest of me is in proportion! My blog made me feel the same way. So, as some people may have noticed, I have revamped it. I've metaphorically rubbed in the cream and used the suction pump.

I'll probably wake up one morning and realise that it doesn't matter how big it is, or whose looking at it, but for now, my blog is important.

You Count