I don't want to be a brick in a wall. All bricks look the same and they are cemented into place, kept in rigid order. And walls divide. And life is like banging your head...

Chain gang

Work, work, work. Too much time spent painting has given me too much time to think. The more you think the more you disappear.

Anyway, one result of all this thinking is a new approach to blogging. I spent an evening with Martyn having creatice ideas. He wants his blog to be a professional outlet for his videos -he is after all an artist. It set me thinking that I am also an artist. I am a writer, a thinker and as such can use my blog in the same way. I want it to represent the way that (post) modern society both creates and destroys identity.

For anyone who visits regularly, please go to http://celermansworld.blogspot.com and use this page as a starting point. I know that some regulars will not be interested in all the other stuff. but have a look anyway. It does not affect Brickwall, it just adds extra stuff. And if you are worried that I've fallen out with you because your link has gone, don't worry, links now have a whole page to themselves. I thought it made this site a little tidier as much as anything.

You Count