I don't want to be a brick in a wall. All bricks look the same and they are cemented into place, kept in rigid order. And walls divide. And life is like banging your head...

Man on the moon

Do you remember Mork and Mindy? Mork, played by Robin Williams was from outer space. He was born old and inexperienced and as he got wiser, his body got younger. I am the in-bred, bastard child of Mork.

Let me explain.

6 years ago I was living in my home town and had two jobs. I moved away for a new job and a new life. 6 years on and I am back in my home town and am now working in the same two places I was working before. You see, I am returning to the womb. Next year I am going to start getting acne. In a few years time I will be playing football in the streets with no shoes on. Before I know it I will be wearing nothing but a nappy and rooting for my mother's nipple. The tragedy is that she won't be there. It's her birthday today. She's 75.

Mork's body got younger as he matured emotionally. My body is certainly not getting any younger. I am Mork in reverse. I am Krom.

You Count