I don't want to be a brick in a wall. All bricks look the same and they are cemented into place, kept in rigid order. And walls divide. And life is like banging your head...

No Regrets

The reason I had a hangover for the first day of this TEFL course was Mark. It seems unfair to blame him, afterall he doesn't drink, but when I told him Deb was away with the kids and I was staying in, he invited himself round.

When he arrived, he came with Nikki (his partner) and Biff.

Biff is an amazing guy. I know him from my time working as an instructor at a local climbing wall. Biff was the resident pro, although he wasn't really a pro then. He is now though. In fact he is now regarded as one of the top mountaineers in the country. I put a link to his website so you could see. It seems like it's a new site because not everything is working, but you'll get the idea.

Anyway, Biff does drink and he can stay up late - you have to when you climb mountains. These are two things that Mark doesn't do so well.

So, although Mark doesn't drink or stay up late, it is still his fault that I stayed up half the night and got blind drunk with Biff, because Mark brought him in his car.

You Count